RECOMMENDATION / SOLUTION
With advancements in IoT,
energy resources, and the expansion of AI usage,
our solutions meet the various demands of industries and new technologies.
- Injection molding of carbon, magnesium, etc.
- Specialized molding of aluminum
- Specialized resin molding to eliminate assembly
- Forming technology with increased material deformation rate
- New materials and manufacturing methods
- Provide in-house calculation and analysis (torque, axial forces, etc.) of suitable fastening conditions to customer designs.
- Proposal for fastening method with consideration to characteristics of the mating part
- Product and equipment proposals for automated and robotic fastening methods
- Proposals to improve on-site ease-of-use and efficiency by reducing process time, errors, and customer assembly through component integration.
- Propose solutions through dedicated equipments, automated assembly and inspection machines for issues that may arise on site.
Various consultations, including support for new projects, are also available to our clients.
- Our business day calendar for 2021 is now available.We will continue to create a work-friendly environment that takes work-life balance into consideration, such as the half-holiday system, shortened working hours, and the healthy-up support system described in the various systems on our website. more >
In July 2020, we received the "2019 Quality Category Award" from SHOWA Corporation.
This award is given to a supplier that has been proactive and has achieved significant success in its quality improvement activities
We will continue to strive for further quality improvement. more >
- Tokyo Byokane supported "#SAVETheNurse" project and applied for and jointly developed a patent for "tsunage∞mask", a part to make a self-made surgical mask. more >