|Company Name||TOKYO BYOKANE CO.,LTD.|
|Head Office Location||2-5-14 Yokoami, Sumida Ward, Tokyo|
|Representative||President Yusuke Tsukihiji|
|Closing Period||December 31st|
|Company Overview||1. Manufacturing, sales, and trade of various metal parts.
2. Sales and trade of metal, resin, and other industrial parts.
3. Manufacturing of fasteners, springs, and standard metal parts.
4. Manufacturing, sales, and trade of electric machinery parts.
5. Manufacturing, sales, and trade of production machinery.
6. All other businesses related to the abovementioned roles.
|Employees||About 300 Domestic and 850 Overseas|
|Main Banks||Mizuho Bank
Mitsubishi UFJ Bank
Mitsui Sumitomo Bank
※Listed in order of financial institution code
|Subsidiary companies and overseas affiliated companies||BYOKANE（U.S.A ） CORPORATION||BYOKANE MEXICO,S.A. DE C.V.|
|TOKYO BYOKANE（THAILAND）CO.,LTD.||TOKYO BYOKANE PHILIPPINES CORPORATION|
|TOKYO BYOKANE VIETNAM CO.,LTD||東豊精工技術（深圳）有限公司|
|SHIBASAKI TB（THAILAND）CO.,LTD.||TOKYO STEEL PHILIPPINES CORPORATION|
|Subsidiary companies and japan affiliated companies||Kenritsu Denko Co., Ltd.|
Tomizen Co., Ltd.
Tokyo Byokane Co., Ltd. Kumagaya Plant
- On the JR Sobu Line:
- Take the West Exit from Ryougoku Station towards the Kokugikan. 10 minutes on foot.
- On the Oedo Metro Line:
- Take Exit A1 from Ryougoku Station towards Kuramae Street. 7 minutes on foot.
- Asakusa Metro Line
- From Asakusa, Oshiage, Keisei Line, and Hokuso Line: Take Exit A3 from Kuramae Station towards Kuramae Bridge. 10 minutes on foot.
From Sengakuji, Nishi-magome, Haneda Airport, and Keihin Express Line: Take Exit A1 from Kuramae Station towards Kuramae Bridge. 7 minutes on foot.
ISO ACQUISITION STATUS / QUALITY ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY
- ≪I S O 9 0 0 1 Acquisitions≫Tokyo HQ、USA、Singapore、Thailand、Vietnam、Malaysia、Philippines、Hong Kong、Shanghai、Taiwan、 Zhuhai、Shanhai Factory、Shenzhen Factory、Thailand Factory、Cebu Factory、Dongguan Factory
- ≪ I S O 1 4 0 0 1 Acquisitions ≫Tokyo HQ、Singapore、Thailand、Vietnam、Malaysia、Philippines、Hong Kong、Shanghai、Taiwan、 Zhuhai、Shanghai Factory、Shenzhen Factory、Cebu Factory、Dongguan Factory
- ≪ I A T F 1 6 9 4 9 Acquisition≫Shanghai Factory
Quality and Environmental Policy
In accordance with the company management policy/philosophy and CSR policy and guidelines, we strive to continuously develop and improve our quality / environment management system.
- 1) Maintain customer satisfaction and proactively propose products and services that meet customer requirements.
- 2) Comply with laws, regulations and standards pertaining to the industry.
- 3) Employee involvement for the improvement of quality and environmental standards.
- 4) Invest in resource and energy conservation, waste reduction, and recycling to reduce pollution and to protect the environment.
- 5) Provide environmentally friendly products through the regulated control of chemical substances.
- 6) In promoting these activities, establish a quality / environmental management system which furthers continued improvements.
- 7) This quality and environmental policy is a mandated disclosure to all members of the company and may also be disclosed to any interested parties upon request.
- In July 2020, we received the "2019 Quality Category Award" from SHOWA Corporation.
This award is given to a supplier that has been proactive and has achieved significant success in its quality improvement activities
We will continue to strive for further quality improvement.
- We have been certified as a "Health Management Excellent Corporation 2020 (Large Corporation Category)" under the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry's Health Management Excellent Corporation Certification System.
- As an official sponsor of the Japan Handball Association, we have been featured in various media. At the Yoyogi National Stadium, the venue for handball games at the Olympics, the Handball Japan Cup and the Japan Championship, both sponsored by our company, were broadcast by NHK, YouTube and other media outlets.