|Company Name||TOKYO BYOKANE CO.,LTD.|
|Head Office Location||2-5-14 Yokoami, Sumida Ward, Tokyo|
|Representative||Chairman Toshimasa Tsukihiji
President Kuniaki Tsukihiji
|Closing Period||December 31st|
|Company Overview||1. Manufacturing, sales, and trade of various metal parts.
2. Sales and trade of metal, resin, and other industrial parts.
3. Manufacturing of fasteners, springs, and standard metal parts.
4. Manufacturing, sales, and trade of electric machinery parts.
5. Manufacturing, sales, and trade of production machinery.
6. All other businesses related to the abovementioned roles.
|Employees||About 300 Domestic and 850 Overseas|
|Main Banks||Mizuho Bank
Mitsubishi UFJ Bank
Mitsui Sumitomo Bank
※Listed in order of financial institution code
|Subsidiary Companies and
|BYOKANE（U.S.A.） CORPORATION||BYOKANE MEXICO,S.A. DE C.V.|
|TOKYO BYOKANE（THAILAND）CO.,LTD.||TOKYO BYOKANE PHILIPPINES CORPORATION|
|TOKYO BYOKANE VIETNAM CO.,LTD||東豊精工技術（深圳）有限公司|
|SHIBASAKI TB（THAILAND）CO.,LTD.||TOKYO STEEL PHILIPPINES CORPORATION|
|Subsidiary Companies and
Kenritsu Denko Co., Ltd.
- On the JR Sobu Line:
- Take the West Exit from Ryougoku Station towards the Kokugikan. 10 minutes on foot.
- On the Oedo Metro Line:
- Take Exit A1 from Ryougoku Station towards Kuramae Street. 7 minutes on foot.
- Asakusa Metro Line
- From Asakusa, Oshiage, Keisei Line, and Hokuso Line: Take Exit A3 from Kuramae Station towards Kuramae Bridge. 10 minutes on foot.
From Sengakuji, Nishi-magome, Haneda Airport, and Keihin Express Line: Take Exit A1 from Kuramae Station towards Kuramae Bridge. 7 minutes on foot.
ISO ACQUISITION STATUS /
QUALITY ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY
- ≪I S O 9 0 0 1 Acquisitions≫Tokyo HQ、USA、Singapore、Thailand、Vietnam、Malaysia、Philippines、Hong Kong、Shanghai、Taiwan、 Zhuhai、Shanhai Factory、Shenzhen Factory、Thailand Factory、Cebu Factory、Dongguan Factory
- ≪ I S O 1 4 0 0 1 Acquisitions ≫Tokyo HQ、Singapore、Thailand、Vietnam、Malaysia、Philippines、Hong Kong、Shanghai、Taiwan、 Zhuhai、Shanghai Factory、Shenzhen Factory、Cebu Factory、Dongguan Factory
- ≪ I A T F 1 6 9 4 9 Acquisition≫Shanghai Factory・Thailand Factory・Vietnam Factory
Quality and Environmental Policy
In accordance with the company management policy/philosophy and CSR policy and guidelines, we strive to continuously develop and improve our quality / environment management system.
- 1) Maintain customer satisfaction and proactively propose products and services that meet customer requirements.
- 2) Comply with laws, regulations and standards pertaining to the industry.
- 3) Employee involvement for the improvement of quality and environmental standards.
- 4) Invest in resource and energy conservation, waste reduction, and recycling to reduce pollution and to protect the environment.
- 5) Provide environmentally friendly products through the regulated control of chemical substances.
- 6) In promoting these activities, establish a quality / environmental management system which furthers continued
- 7) This quality and environmental policy is a mandated disclosure to all members of the company and may also be disclosed to any interested parties upon request.
- In March 2021, we were selected as one of the "Excellent Corporations for Health Management 2021 (Large-Scale Corporations Category)" under the Excellent Corporations for Health Management Certification System approved by the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry. The Excellent Health Management Certification System (Large-Scale Corporation Category) is a system that honors corporations that practice particularly excellent health management.Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version) more >
- Our business day calendar for 2021 is now available.We will continue to create a work-friendly environment that takes work-life balance into consideration, such as the half-holiday system, shortened working hours, and the healthy-up support system described in the various systems on our website. more >
- In November 2020, Tokyo Byokane received a letter of appreciation from the Chief of the Tokyo Fire Department's Main Fire Station for its outstanding contribution to fire prevention and human safety measures. more >