- １．Respond to the global needs of clientele and contribute to economic and social progress.
- ２．Address the material and spiritual welfare of all employees as well as the implementation of a work culture that fully promotes individual creativity and teamwork.
- ３．Prioritize honesty and confidence as a global enterprise founded on the trust and cooperation of customers and suppliers.
- １．Meet customer demands in collaboration with domestic and overseas suppliers in order to advance economic and social progress.
- ２．Establish a strong relationship with suppliers through dedication to customers, suppliers, and technical capabilities.
- ３．Implement a work environment where all employees are respected regardless of personality, where ideas are freely exchanged, where growth is promoted regardless of position, and where diligent and motivated employees can exercise their full capabilities.
- ４．Resolve issues with consideration to circumstance and methods of improvement by determining deadlines and parties responsible.
- ５．Open-Minded Spirit: To allow the company and its employees to exercise their full capabilities through motivation and focused vision, and to pursue work that is meaningful to the world.
- ６．Achieve results through Thoughtfulness, Passion, and Ability. Diligently improve capabilities through positive thinking and dedication.
- ７．Closely follow laws and regulations regarding conduct of business, while maintaining a clear distinction between public and private life and while evaluating profitable avenues.
- Our business day calendar for 2021 is now available.We will continue to create a work-friendly environment that takes work-life balance into consideration, such as the half-holiday system, shortened working hours, and the healthy-up support system described in the various systems on our website. more >
In July 2020, we received the "2019 Quality Category Award" from SHOWA Corporation.
This award is given to a supplier that has been proactive and has achieved significant success in its quality improvement activities
We will continue to strive for further quality improvement. more >
- Tokyo Byokane supported "#SAVETheNurse" project and applied for and jointly developed a patent for "tsunage∞mask", a part to make a self-made surgical mask. more >