- １．Respond to the global needs of clientele and contribute to economic and social progress.
- ２．Address the material and spiritual welfare of all employees as well as the implementation of a work culture that fully promotes individual creativity and teamwork.
- ３．Prioritize honesty and confidence as a global enterprise founded on the trust and cooperation of customers and suppliers.
- １．Meet customer demands in collaboration with domestic and overseas suppliers in order to advance economic and social progress.
- ２．Establish a strong relationship with suppliers through dedication to customers, suppliers, and technical capabilities.
- ３．Implement a work environment where all employees are respected regardless of personality, where ideas are freely exchanged, where growth is promoted regardless of position, and where diligent and motivated employees can exercise their full capabilities.
- ４．Resolve issues with consideration to circumstance and methods of improvement by determining deadlines and parties responsible.
- ５．Open-Minded Spirit: To allow the company and its employees to exercise their full capabilities through motivation and focused vision, and to pursue work that is meaningful to the world.
- ６．Achieve results through Thoughtfulness, Passion, and Ability. Diligently improve capabilities through positive thinking and dedication.
- ７．Closely follow laws and regulations regarding conduct of business, while maintaining a clear distinction between public and private life and while evaluating profitable avenues.
- In March 2021, we were selected as one of the "Excellent Corporations for Health Management 2021 (Large-Scale Corporations Category)" under the Excellent Corporations for Health Management Certification System approved by the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry. The Excellent Health Management Certification System (Large-Scale Corporation Category) is a system that honors corporations that practice particularly excellent health management.Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version) more >
- Our business day calendar for 2021 is now available.We will continue to create a work-friendly environment that takes work-life balance into consideration, such as the half-holiday system, shortened working hours, and the healthy-up support system described in the various systems on our website. more >
- In November 2020, Tokyo Byokane received a letter of appreciation from the Chief of the Tokyo Fire Department's Main Fire Station for its outstanding contribution to fire prevention and human safety measures. more >