Established in 1941, Tokyo Byokane has continued to meet a wide variety of market demands from various industries including automotive, office equipment and electronics, high quality precision equipment, and fasteners of all sizes from the world - class JCIS standards to various custom - made parts. Tokyo Byokane will continue to contribute to the advancement of social and economic growth as we strive to become a global enterprise founded on the trust of our customers and affiliated manufacturers.
OUR MAIN TECHNOLOGY ・ PRODUCTS
- Die Casting
- Pioneering Materials Selection
- Resin Molding
- Factory Automation
The products listed here are examples of small parts that we have been able to disclose in the past, but we also handle many special parts and materials that cannot be disclosed, such as large automotive parts (over 1 meter in size) and parts related to our customers' core technologies.
Over fifty years of global expansion.
Developing business relations with
over 15 established overseas locations.
Company-owned factory and 17 developing sales locations.
D O M E S T I C L O C A T I O N S
GLOBAL NEEDSRESPONDING TO GLOBAL NEEDS (Procurement, Sales, and Logistics)
In addition to trading commerce, continuously developing effective methods for quality assurance, manufacturing, and delivery.
Overseas, we have developed more than 20 sales and manufacturing bases to meet various global needs, such as the overseas procurement needs of our domestic customers and the domestic procurement needs of our overseas customers.
- Overseas Manufacturing Domestic Manufacturing
- Overseas Procurement Domestic Procurement
- Trade and Distribution
- Overseas Sales Domestic Sales
- Overview of Manufactured Products
- JIS Standard Machine and Tapping Screws
- Taptite Screws (Taptite Licensee)
- Specialized Cold Forming
- Washer-Assembled Screws(SEMS)
Video of the Vietnam Factory
- In March 2021, we were selected as one of the "Excellent Corporations for Health Management 2021 (Large-Scale Corporations Category)" under the Excellent Corporations for Health Management Certification System approved by the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry. The Excellent Health Management Certification System (Large-Scale Corporation Category) is a system that honors corporations that practice particularly excellent health management.Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version) more >
- Our business day calendar for 2021 is now available.We will continue to create a work-friendly environment that takes work-life balance into consideration, such as the half-holiday system, shortened working hours, and the healthy-up support system described in the various systems on our website. more >
- In November 2020, Tokyo Byokane received a letter of appreciation from the Chief of the Tokyo Fire Department's Main Fire Station for its outstanding contribution to fire prevention and human safety measures. more >