Established in 1941, Tokyo Byokane has continued to meet a wide variety of market demands from various industries including automotive, office equipment and electronics, high quality precision equipment, and fas - teners of all sizes from the world - class JCIS stan - dards to various custom - made par ts. Tokyo Byokane will continue to contribute to the advancement of social and economic growth as we strive to become a global enterprise founded on the trust of our customers and affiliated manufacturers.
OUR MAIN TECHNOLOGY ・ PRODUCTS
- Die Casting
- Pioneering Materials Selection
- Resin Molding
- Factory Automation
The products listed here are examples of small parts that we have been able to disclose in the past, but we also handle many special parts and materials that cannot be disclosed, such as large automotive parts (over 1 meter in size) and parts related to our customers' core technologies.
Over fifty years of global expansion.
Developing business relations with
over 15 established overseas locations.
Company-owned factory and 17 developing sales locations.
D O M E S T I C L O C A T I O N S
GLOBAL NEEDSRESPONDING TO GLOBAL NEEDS (Procurement, Sales, and Logistics)
In addition to trading commerce, continuously developing effective methods for quality assurance, manufacturing, and delivery.
Overseas, we have developed more than 20 sales and manufacturing bases to meet various global needs, such as the overseas procurement needs of our domestic customers and the domestic procurement needs of our overseas customers.
- Overseas Manufacturing Domestic Manufacturing
- Overseas Procurement Domestic Procurement
- Trade and Distribution
- Overseas Sales Domestic Sales
- Overview of Manufactured Products
- JIS Standard Machine and Tapping Screws
- Taptite Screws (Taptite Licensee)
- Specialized Cold Forming
- Washer-A ssembled Screws(SEMS)
- In July 2020, we received the "2019 Quality Category Award" from SHOWA Corporation.
This award is given to a supplier that has been proactive and has achieved significant success in its quality improvement activities
We will continue to strive for further quality improvement. もっとみる >
- We have been certified as a "Health Management Excellent Corporation 2020 (Large Corporation Category)" under the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry's Health Management Excellent Corporation Certification System. もっとみる >
- As an official sponsor of the Japan Handball Association, we have been featured in various media. At the Yoyogi National Stadium, the venue for handball games at the Olympics, the Handball Japan Cup and the Japan Championship, both sponsored by our company, were broadcast by NHK, YouTube and other media outlets. もっとみる >